Interactive, integrated, resources created to support
YOU, your child’s most important
Invest in this all inclusive, self-paced home school music curriculum for your family or pod. Every 3 months you will receive a new collection of music and supplies to experience.
What you get:
Music set with songbook, CD and download code.
- 10 Live, interactive Zoom classes FREE
- 10 Pre-recorded classes to reuse and leverage
- Optional: Weekly Q&A hour with Gila. Ask, learn and deep dive into Parent Education Moments. (Included with Premium Membership)
Music Notes every Thursday. Conveniently delivered to your inbox, you'll find:
- Activity pages to print and do
- Activity videos to watch and do
- Parent Education Moments. Systematically & cumulatively devour research on music's effect on brain & body
- Music Together Dallas community news and social activities
What you do:
- Firstly, congratulations for allowing your child the joy of Music Together® a different way.
- Just like during in-person classes, YOU are the most important teacher to your child.
- Do NOT expect your child to sit still or pay attention. it is not developmentally appropriate.
- Do expect your child to move around and get distracted; they are still absorbing all the musical information around them the same way as an in person class!
- Gather all your family for class and truly make music together
- Do your Music Together class in a room with less distractions (not the playroom)
- Try having your child face you, not the screen for some extra musical bonding
- Have your instruments close by.
- Spend time listening to music at home together (download the Hello Everybody app for access to free songs)
- Watch the Welcome to Music Together Online video prior to class
- Have fun and be silly! Your participation is key!
Trust them. They're learning.
Click here to see a map of this location